The socks are prescribed in sets of 5 pairs. We do this for two reasons: first, so that you have a fresh clean pair of socks each day of the week. Secondly, the socks need to be worn for several consecutive days to collect accurate temperature data. This way, Siren provides your doctor with the best possible information on your foot health.
Articles in this section
- Will Siren Socks work while I’m active?
- Fit, Sizing, and Comfort
- Can Siren Socks be worn in shoes?
- How long will Siren Socks last?
- How long will the batteries last?
- Do Siren Socks work with every smartphone?
- Connecting your Siren Socks to your Smartphone and the Siren Hub
- What Comes With My Shipment of Siren Socks?
- There are several users of the Siren Socks in my household. Will my app connect to their socks instead of mine?
- How do I connect my Siren Socks to the Siren app?